‘The Experience’ Mat
[contentblock id=17 img=form.png]
Carpet with reusable material.
The 5-steps are presented as a process, while referring to the activation scale each step on the way.
- To experience the 5-steps using simple life situations
- To create an easy to follow protocol for ourselves or to help others
- A simple teaching tool, where each step is clearly marked
3. How does it work?
- Step on the carpet and read the opening question:
- Measure your level of activation re the topic
- Follow each step carefully, first grounding with the 3 first steps, check level of activation, discharge with step 4, check activation level, connect with resources for specific challenges with step 5, check level of activation.
- The client can share his initial problem, or keep it silent. The outcome is the same.
- Trust the healing vortex!
- Guide the first clients gently, then let the participants take over. Each participant has to go through the experience carpet… to get the experience of discharge and become aware that activation can be managed.
- It is an excellent tool to train to do EmotionAid on other people.