What is EmotionAid®?
- ITI is approved by the ministry of Defense and the ministry of Education. We have also worked with the Ministry of Health.
- The training is suitable for all sectors of the population. We have trained the public, mental health professionals, teachers, nurses, doctors, counsellors, emergency personnel, peace workers and immigrants.
- In Israel, we teach all communities and our trainers can teach in Hebrew, Arabic, English, French, German, Russian and more.
Length of trainings
- Introduction: 1 ½ to 2 hours. Tools acquired: none
- Introduction 4 hours. Tools acquired: basic self regulation
- 8 hours: tools acquired: self regulation
- 24 hours: full EmotionAid training . Tools acquired: self-regulation and first aid for others
- The trainings can be adapted to specific requirements and logistics.
We have a team of 30 approved EmotionAid® trainers. We are currently expanding the team, languages and countries where EmotionAid will be taught.
- To have completed SE® Intermediate 3 training
- To complete the facilitator training
- To assist at least 2 EmotionAid® trainings
- To co-lead in one training with a senior facilitator